COB 1.27% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

2020, the year to be in cobalt, page-2

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I am still a little short on a couple of electrical storage/disruption ingredients, have most covered, cobalt is important one and IMHO after 2019 I believe it will be in shortfall (world calamities excepted) for decades.

COB has exceeded my expectations early, first up I was not involved in the cobalt spike so have no ill will on the SP, its just fine. This recent review and the acceptance of it by Joe and the collective team is the exceeded bit for me. This is a complex process and you must get it right, in product, process and customer needs. I am fully ok with management, the resource is top notch, good jurisdiction and all that. Even a cursory scan of the link you provided @grinningwombat shows the spike and the retreat in all cobalt players, this may give comfort to those who look at a single player in the sector and forget that you cannot beat the fundamentals of any commodity for long. I still have it as a buy, sure we will see dips and I will pick up as and when.

Speculative yes, things can go wrong as is the way with markets, I have looked at many cobalt's and this is mine.

Time will tell.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $21.49K 272.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65933 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.