ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Ok i’ll bite Whez!! I along with many would be ecstatic if the...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    Ok i’ll bite Whez!!

I along with many would be ecstatic if the share price this year good reach an historical high... so i’m gonna come in here at .29c!!!

If that were to happen it would certainly put a smile on my dial.

Of course there are myriad eventualities that may occur in the coming year that may affect the SP dramatically one way or the other , from the company in conjunction with a Japanese collaborator absolutely knocking it out of the park, improving the battery cycling to 1500 and sending the SP into orbit.. to the other end of the scale where let’s say another competitor knocks it out of the park and achieve’s the fantastic result we are chasing through different means leaving ADO floundering and still trying to get past 100 cycles... and everything in between not as good or bad..

whatever happens with all this battery stuff though it’s sure as hell going to be interesting and I have the feeling it won’t be that long into the coming year before the next development!

I’m also going to throw in that I think many are not factoring POC in here as much as they could and this side of the business has huge potential that may take many of those with a sole focus on batteries by surprise in 2020

I’m trying to temper my raging optimism about it all by remembering the disappointments of the past so as to not get ahead of myself... I’m ready to chuck the job in at a moment’s notice

So without rabbiting on too long Whez .29c ... I really hope we get there... failing that anything over 5.5c is going to make me feel a lot more comfortable about things! ( I might start another thread to see how long posters think we might take to get there! )

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and the plans for bringing in the New Year in style are well at hand.

Pharv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.