ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I recall many saying we were a 'Mining company' when we stumbled...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I recall many saying we were a 'Mining company' when we stumbled on the caesium, now we are just a 'spec exploration company', big comedown from the previous so no wonder many are disgruntled, and they are your words Lockitt, not ours.

You can use whatever words you like but facts are facts man, still little from the company and what are you talking about market rate for someone on 1/2million, running a paltry 18 million dollar company. You dreaming or too much sun? They are all paid very well so stop bleating for the bosses, it makes me ill. Our PM is on about the same and the two should never be twinned..

Speaking of parrot poop, (guano), maybe we could mine that too, little unicorn chasers.

Maybe SUMITOMO could buy this mob out lock, stock and barrel, get a nickel mine (get it functioning), gold, nickel, lithium, caesium, and hell we will even throw Mavis in too. New management, involved with NOVO and things could look bright. Gladly relinquish my shares for a good buyout/takeover price.

Now there's a thought, an entity with runs on the board and now on the board of NOVO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.