PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

I don't fully believe PAB's current price of $0.06 is due to...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I don't fully believe PAB's current price of $0.06 is due to manipulation or 'illegal trading'. Its recent SP movement has been very lacklustre and has kept to low levels of its own accord. SH or potential SH are not interested for which perhaps management can be to blame. Very few developments or announcements have come through and so there is nothing to get excited about or put PAB in the spotlight. So manipulation is less likely to occur.

But, see below comment about when SP was up around $0.075 and subsequent fall to $0.02.

My post was aimed at the bigger picture not only for PAB but for all ASX listed stocks and the supposedly unseen billion $ cost to countless ASX listed companies, their SH and to Australia in general. The overall picture of which PAB is a part.

However, PAB's SP has been (IMO and confirmed by Orion123's analyst friend) manipulated in the recent past when in Mar 2018 its SP reached the dizzy heights of $0.075, only to be sold into back to around $0.033. It re-bounded in Jul 2018 to around $0.06 to be sold into again back to around $0.033. Again it re-bounded to $0.051, only to be sold into yet again ... and so on until the end of its bearish run around Mar 2019 with a SP of ... yep you guessed it $0.02. Funny, this was the exact same price just before the $0.075 impressive run. (Actually, not funny, it's tragic.)

I would like to see analysis done for this trade period. But, even without it, I could see that the SP was being manipulated by the parcel size of shares and the fact that these small parcels were selling not buying!

On such good news and obvious increase in IP and advancement in objectives, you have to ask...
    1. Why sell it all the way back to $0.02, what's the reasoning, especially when there are buyers prepared to pay higher (until of course these buyers run out)?
    2. Why would normal investors, day-traders or otherwise want to see their investment not appreciate in value?
    3. Surely the IP and advancement in objectives makes PAB more valuable (under normal free trading)?

The answer to all of these have a common theme, to keep the SP from advancing.

If you choose not to see any of this, if you choose not to understand the available proof that PAB has been manipulated at times, then form your own opinion ... simples.

It’s a forum and here to discuss issues and points of view, but you have toadmit there is much evidence to suggest wrong doings. But that is not to say PABdoes not have its own issues, all companies do, it has gone very quiet. Thereare times such as these when tests and research are continuing waiting onresults, especially in Biotech’s.

The waiting game continues…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $619 91.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2116616 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1369252 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.