ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

2020, page-78

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    He doesn't like to put his own skin in-the-game..prefers to stiff retail investors by jumping on each sharp spike in our SP..putting us in a Trading Halt..then launching a heavily discounted CR..

The funds have never resulted in a big breakthrough that brings us near to production nor the signing of a serious Offtake Agreement..

The only reason i've stayed in this stock is because of the transparency of the trading action..buy low between 5 to 7 cents then sell into the spike of 10 to 14.5c..keep a little to participate in the CR (not totally necessary as the SP always slides back to CR price and below..then rinse & repeat until my average holding-cost is sub zero.

By the time Lockyer has brought the high-potential Nolans Bore project to fruition (if ever) the Yanks will have achieved their written goal of "total supply from domestic North American/U.S. production"

Best chance we have of actually getting the job done (in time to sell to the Yank Defence Dept) before their needs are met from local U.S. resource is for Lynas to takeover ARU..there's only one word to describe reliance on Lockyer is....yawn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.