CDX 1.59% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

Do you trust AI? Last night I finally played with Chat GPT and...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Do you trust AI?

Last night I finally played with Chat GPT and asked it a question - for a bit of fun.

"Will a company that creates an affordable central blood pressure management device succeed?"
    The success of a company that creates an affordable central blood pressure management device would depend on a variety of factors, such as the quality and reliability of the device, the effectiveness of the marketing strategy, and the level of competition in the market.

If the company is able to create a device that is accurate, reliable, and affordable, it may be well-positioned to succeed in the market. There is a growing interest in central blood pressure management among healthcare providers and patients, and a device that can provide an affordable and convenient way to measure central blood pressure could fill an important gap in the market.

Additionally, the success of the company may be influenced by factors such as the level of demand for the device, the availability of funding and resources, and the ability to establish partnerships with healthcare providers and other stakeholders in the market.

It's also worth noting that the regulatory landscape for medical devices can be complex and can vary by country or region. Companies that are able to navigate this landscape effectively may be better positioned for success.

Overall, the success of a company that creates an affordable central blood pressure management device would depend on a variety of factors, including the quality of the device, the marketing strategy, the level of competition in the market, and the ability to navigate the regulatory landscape effectively.

Last edited by Istari: 23/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $8.189K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.