GNC 0.80% $8.83 graincorp limited

Apologies if I led you to believe that GNC was/is becoming a TO...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Apologies if I led you to believe that GNC was/is becoming a TO target. What I was highlighting here was the high quality measures GNC can be valued at, to which it would suit a TO target. GNC has also developed and/or some great assets over the years, I can highlight UMG spin off as one example.

I am a very long time shareholder and have plenty invested in GNC, they continue to expand and grow their business and I would like to continue seeing this growth occurring here in Australia for everyone's benefit. Again, high quality assets and high quality management are critical to this business. Please note this comment is apolitical, and only a business observation.

Politics aside and I'm not discounting or discrediting your comments, but all nations are connected to the Asian political machine you refer to. Australia is one of the worse offenders from this point of view (yes, including the Libs, which you fail to refer to in your comments). We've relied on China for decades in the mining, real estate, education and financial services sectors. They hold plenty of prime agricultural land around the country, many Chinese takeovers in ASX-listed companies have occurred since the last change of government. Please not I am not picking, choosing or residing on any side of the political spectrum. This conversation is specifically about GNC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.83
Change
0.070(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.980B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.72 $8.85 $8.71 $5.596M 636.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454 $8.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.84 6417 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.