SGQ 5.00% 2.1¢ st george mining limited

2021 A New Year For St George

1. 7,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I have never owned a share in one company for 5 years. I lack the patience and staying power. But I have looked back on many I have owned … and wished I had.

JP is apparently no fool. Before I bought my first share in SGQ in May last year, I read that type of assessment often on this thread. My limited observation has so far not given me any reason to doubt this view.

In the last few months, things have not all gone the way JP hoped they would. Missing a few drill targets is par for the course, but in any event it is hoped each drill and DHEM gets us closer and so “missing” is not a waste of time... As for Canada, I think I know the outcome – an unfortunate delay, however I don’t know the facts of how and why this came to occur. That definitely would not have been one of JP’s preferred outcomes either (one supposes).

As the company progresses, it will need greater mining expertise at a top level … and finance to meet the growing company needs. As a corporate finance man himself and a man well regarded generally, I strongly suspect he has a plan to achieve both of these for the company as soon as he sees the right timing. Maybe the process could be improved? Perhaps anyone here who knows his plans, might care to share it?

Timing is everything, as we know. If next week you were looking for the first time at nickel stocks with potential, would you - with the information available, bypass this stock, or stick around?
    Last edited by Kipper01: 01/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.371K 112.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1621215 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 6896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 70662
Last updated 14.46pm 29/03/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.