POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

2021 AGM Report

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4202
    I will be attending the POS AGM tmrw morning in Perth and will be asking questions again.

I have done so for the last 9 years straight unlike some keyboard warriors on here who criticise but DO NOTHING.

I expect to see the suits again and backslapping when the SP hits 12.5 tmrw on another 30M volume buying accumulation spree.

I have several draft questions.
    Some questions I have are:-
    - MST Access have assessed that POS has a 25 year LOM based on the 2018 DFS of 8ktpa production at an EBITDA of $71Mpa with spot valuation of 30c ps, so why are we not now producing at high margins if this is correct?
    - why has your shareholder AF Edison been selling shares during announcement lockout periods well below current SP and how they justify this and why are they holding directorships if they have betyrayed the BOD, us LTHs & this CEO?!
    - why we we told in 2014-2018 the NP breakeven was 5-6 yet once past this we are still not producing?
    - why the DFS that has been delayed for the last 3 years since the 2018 DFS and what High Margin production means as for PAN it meant 50% EBITDA and so the breakeven price BS to BS must be around 3.00 now if it was 4.05 in 2014 & 5.31 in 2015 for LJ & how is that not justifying an immediate restart if the NP id now 9.06 going to 10-13 as some are predicting?
    - why has PAN stoeln a march on POS by issuing DFS, offtake contracts with $45M fudning with Trafigura, early retarts yet their grades are 1.23% at higher costs stranded in the Pilbara?!
    - why has the FID been unnecesarily delayed after the CR SPP clearly mentioned this funding was for restart of production at the BS project?
    - when will AF fulfill his promise to us that POS will be the 2nd largest Ni producer in Australia?
    - when will the EV refinery start planning approvals & construction at BS and the work needed to get there

I will also provide a detailed AGM report as I have for the last 7 years on here,
    with all the main bullish comments such as new SP highs, walkup restart planned etc

I ask the TBC members to put forth further viable questions for relay to the BOD tmrw that I will raise.
    Let me know-
    Last edited by tomboy: 22/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.