LKE 2.70% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

I think today tells the story. ASX recovered well in the first...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think today tells the story.

ASX recovered well in the first half only to decline.

However LKE declined in the first half, stabilised with a few trades from 12pm only to be dumped again at the end of the day.

Monthly chart shows we have broken out of a major support pattern.

Stochastics are in the red so MACD lines are close to turning depending on how long we bounce back and forth in the stochastic red zone which can be seen for comsec traders.

For the first time since break out the amount of units to be sold is higher then the units to buy. We all know by now it takes more than 1000 buyers and less than 300 buyers for this to truely run.

RSI is declining and momentum decreasing.

Volatility is slightly increasing but it seems to be occurring just before sellers are dumping as they have been doing all the way from our high of 47 a few days back.

Simple moving average (20) is beginning to level out for the first time since the break out. Time will tell if it begins to decline.

Time series forecast has begun a decline too.

IMO we are seeing a sell off and this isn't JUST the result of the current markets health but don't take this as financial advice of just some guy on the internet...

I'm out and looking to buy when i see a decent soak not sure when that will be.
    Last edited by pjmor8: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $71.12K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 600966 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2014488 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.