LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

’This time it is different’. Normally I would be as sceptical as...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    ’This time it is different’.

Normally I would be as sceptical as the rest but blind freddy can see this time it really is different. If the world has any chance of staying below 2deg global temperature rises (to keep life as we know it the same) then everything has to change. This is why every car company of note in the past 3 months has said they’re going electric. Every serious major western government is providing the same message through legislation and incentives.

I love these posters that say their gut feel is 300m mkt cap is too high. Compared to what? Miners at same stage? Lithium miners at same stage? Over the last 5 years? There is no same stage, same equivalent. We are witnessing a profound multi generational change.

LKE has 100% ownership over a huge Li acreage portfolio. A high quality product with ESG benefit at a time when that is almost everything.

There is a chance this doesn’t work. Chance the ‘devil in the detail’ poster who must be a fun person to hang around is right.

But let’s say Steve can deliver. A 75k tpa operation generating US$20k per tonne for 99.9% lithium is worth A$10bn based on my DCF. We are currently trading at 3% of that. Based on all the evidence I posses I’ll back that risk/reward over all these posters who ‘feel’ 300m is overvalued.
    Last edited by NonPolar: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.