LKE 4.88% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-1986

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    its embarrassing stujay. apparently I should focus on the stock not the poster but if every poster does that then 80% of the threads would be moderated.

I asked a reasonable question of dugsab. Unfortunately when it comes to Lake he mostly posts negatively nitpick, sniping comments. On the rare occasion he comes out with a balanced post it shows he is quite knowledgeable and I appreciate those posts but by the next post he has reverted back to his thinly veiled hatred of Stephen and Lake. I have been on HC for over a decade and I rarely get into stoushes or dislike posters but occasionally a poster justifies my ire.

now you can report this post to the modes or your can respond to my earlier post - I welcome you thoughts on the observations raised above by Fantasy and Nonpolar that of the "..tested 50 brines from all over the world (Argentina, Bolívia, Chile, US, Canada, China, etc.), so it is great to see that the example that they detail in their presentation is the collaboration with Lake Resources..."

a good start would be to acknowledge this a positive....a bad one would be to bang on about missing brine

It is more than an even money bet which way you will go!

Last edited by pogues: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $71.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $72.15K 1.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 495433 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.