LKE 4.88% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-2232

1. 16,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    Many thanks Fantasboy,

A step in the right direction with respect to disclosure.

I would like to see some hard numbers like:

1. TSX-V: LIS - Lithium South (whom have also engaged Lilac) announced 13 APR 2021:
    "This eluate would be concentrated using reverse osmosis and mechanical evaporation to feed a conventional plant for the production of lithium hydroxide or lithium carbonate. Both acid and base reagents used in the process can be produced on site using a chlor-alkali system. Water consumption was 18 metric tonnes for each tonne of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent produced."

2. Orior Capital report, page 23:
    "Based on Lilac’s testing, use of reagents is typically 2 tonnes of sodium hydroxide and 4-5 tonnes of concentrated HCl per tonne of lithium carbonate produced."

I trust these hard numbers will come "in a few weeks as part of a detailed ESG assessment of the project".

Along with these hard numbers, I trust definitions will be provided for words including (but not limited to) - "raw water" , "process water" , "water usage" , "direct extraction waste". Note Lithium South's use of the word "consumption" which carries no ambiguity.

If the MD is able to make these sorts of direct comparisons to other like for like lithium companies, then it follows he has these hard numbers either at hand or on hand.

Again, thank you for your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $219.2K 5.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2397710 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 605202 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.