LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-2678

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There's really no serious value in HC discussions anymore, it's definitely getting worse over time. Tales from the gutter of the internet. At the same time, it was these HC forums that lead me to discover LKE and start this particular journey in the first place, and for that I am certainly grateful and stick around for the next potential opportunity.

It's so important for new investors here to step away from these forums and do your own independent research in an unbiased environment if you're serious about looking after your money. If the truth is black and white, here is where you'll mainly read people arguing in various shades of grey. Treat it that way.

I believe LKE has a bright future, I'm sure I'm not the only long term holder sitting comfortably 275%+ up, and personally I don't think the party has even started with this one. Life changing for me. Will it all be smooth sailing? Hell no. I don't mind the bumpy ride for the potential reward I see in the distance. Years away. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.