LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-6779

1. PDK
    508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Timeline for $2-$3 LKE SP.
    The best info and proven track record in predicting LKE's share price supported by a list of milestones and timelines comes from Suw.
    Other great posters including sowens, Mozza01, Fantasyboy, gassed, deserve respect and gratitude in educating us holders why we should hold and stay strong despite the management making strange decisions in the past that put the brakes on the share price or were more beneficial to new investors than existing holders. It is clear that with Lilac's partnership and the resource size we should be confident.

I was convinced a year ago that we do not need to be in production to see significant share price increase, perhaps not as high as it is but close. The reasons are positive market forces, shares usually reflects the future value of realised corporate plans less risks of missing the target. However, there have been and can be further positive developments exceeding expectations. In the past year these were a substantial Li price increase that drove all existing and future Li producers and LKE's funding arrangements - most other events were positive but probably expected.

Speculation regarding positive events that are not yet priced in:
    - Offtake agreement with one of the best known auto and battery brands that would bring more visibility to LKE, although webinars are doing great already.
    - Offtake size that covers current expansion plans and more - i.e. provides funding for additional projects to be delivered sooner that anyone thinks possible.
    - Takeover offer by one of the neighbours since they would get access to Lilac's technology that is exclusive to LKE for the area and also LKE's resource that is worth a lot more that the current value of LKE.
    - Higher demand for EVs and residential (driven by increasing energy prices and decreasing solar feed-in tariffs) and grid storage that would accelerate demand for Li batteries.
    - More M&A activity in this sector.

Looking realistically with some optimism, it is likely the SP will be $2-$3 by April or June but things could go wild.

I don't think that scaling of Lilac's process is a matter of if it works. This is an engineering task that while it may have project risks and fine tuning work to be done, there is no speculation about if it works. This is an industrial implementation job that is no big deal compared to Tesla's giga-press, robots, 4680 battery and production optimisation.

While some people look at what can possibly go wrong and convince themselves not to invest in LKE, I prefer to think of what's possible and not yet priced in. If someone is highly risk averse, it is better to invest in managed funds that will invest in LKE when it's in production with SP $5 or more.
    The following is an excellent presentation with not enough eyeballs considering it was done in Feb'21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpEiPrlJJ60

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.