LKE 8.11% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-691

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Agreed. I have seen many times, when stock hits a peak (even if for a very short time of minutes or hours), it usually gets back to that level in due course - say in 3 to 6 months. Eg; NVX peaked at 2.2 at Battery day last year, now NVX is well above that peak. Happened also to TLG - from 0.68 to briefly peak at 1.10 and now it is well above 1.4. It is almost as if the market is giving you a glimpse into the future price ! So I'm not worried, LKE will hit 0.50 / 0.60 sometime this year and stay above that until the next peak. Next year, it should be above 1.0, maybe higher given the low carbon footprint of its product and the close cooperation with Novonix. One very important factor that people miss is the EU - which has laid out very strict guidelines for responsible raw material sourcing with low carbon impact - so very few will quality to supply to the EU - VUL and LKE being among teh few. This whole battery space and the enormous inflection point in demand coming up around the corner is just not fully understood yet by the broader market. That's great news for us nerds, we still have a chance to pile into these stocks while they are still cheap and under-appreciated and wait to make a killing in a couple of years !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $292.6K 7.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271030 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2444859 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.