LKE 4.84% 6.5¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-6082

1. 4,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2950
    LKE ATH is 68c. Since then, there was a selling pressure most likely from people who sold LKE shares to be able to exercise their bonus options. This is over now. Also markets had some very red days during the last weeks.
    There might be some people who sell their new shares, but last time we had the 10c options expiring, the SP started to increase immediately so I expect the same now as well.
    For all 35c options exercised, there was/will be one new share issued which causes dilution. This is balanced by the fact that each option exercised also brings in money, e.g. if 100 million options were exercised, that will bring in $35 million now, which would more than double the cash reserves of LKE to about $60 million. Please note that LKE doesn't have any debt. So I think that share dilution will be balanced by increased cash position and a strong de risking step of already having a substantial part of the self part of Kachi Capex. Also, it raises the chance of bringing in another round of money through the 75c options, but that's more down the road, next June.
    So all in all I see balancing forces, which could simply take us to 68c, where we already traded, but there are 3 more positive things which make it likely that we will pass 68c even without new LKE announcements:
    1. Lithium prices increased a lot since we last traded at 68c
    2. The covid situation has become a lot better in Argentina, much more people are vaccinated, the number of new cases is way better than even in Australia.
    3. General market sentiment is much better now, even a week ago or so someone asked if there would be a market crash, which didn't happen, markets have a positive sentiment now.

So my take is that even without any news, we should go above 70c, and with news, that should take us even higher.
    Last edited by Fantasyboy: 18/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.8¢ 6.2¢ $1.083M 16.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 236923 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 824617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ 8734002
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.