LKE 1.69% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

2021 and beyond, page-92

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Duggy...why the need to Downramp at every single opportunity (bar none) if you do in fact hold, or have any intention of holding LKE stock at any stage whatsoever other than the blatantly obvious?
    Your posts have gone from the measured, timely and I will admit FACTUAL reality checks back in the day to absolute poison on a daily basis over the last 6 months and it is downright despicable to be honest.
    Most of us here are here for the long term "investment" and do not need the absolute tripe that comes from you day in day out.

Time to give it away mate and let the sp do what it will one way or the other (appreciate or depreciate determined by the market) rather than all of us on Hotcopper put up with the continuous down ramping and tripe from you that is damaging our "investments" while it appears as though you are single headedly trying to determine the outcome of the SP with a $0.00 value the only apparent end goal in mind judging by your posts.

If it is accumulation that you seek then perhaps go about it in a little quieter, more respectable fashion than you are at present.
    Absolutely none of us are here to lose money or take satisfaction from others that may unfortunately end up in that situation for one reason or another.

Give us all a spell and let our LKE investment unfold how she may without the constant diatribe and drivel.

You are better man than the one you are currently portraying....or at least I hope so.

What will be will be but remember...."You always have a choice".
    Last edited by GGinvestor: 06/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $273.4K 4.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1049999 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 1666393
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.