BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-102

1. 9,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25417
    Thanks Hunni
    What is particularly interesting to me is that it brings together in one place from about page 126 from the heading 'Complete List of Publications' through to and including the 'List of Conferences all the diverse areas that Professor Iliadis and Dr. Konstantino Demertzis have worked on that would be capable of implementation on the AKIDA architecture from CNN to SNN and as a combination. Many of their papers can be searched using the titles in these Lists. The one's relating to monitoring marine species and forestry are particularly topical with increasing prevalence of wild fires and over fishing by foreign powers on a greater and greater scale each year.

If you are interested you could also do a little deep search on Dr. Konstantino Demertzis and NATO as he has a long involvement commencing with his initial career with the Hellenic armed forces. The work he has engaged in on secure military communications involving the Red Phone is of interest as the cyber security implemented on AKIDA designed by himself and Professor Iliadis and licenced to Brainchip would have application though it is pretty hard to find too much information about his work in this area naturally enough.

My opinion only DYOR.
    FF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.