BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-10556

1. 10,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27198
    Hi
    I am back so to speak and there are some statements floating around that I can and should address:

1. Branded was not and never would be a reason for me to stop posting - he is a great contributor.

2. I hold not 3.3 million shares but quite a lot more falling short though of the top 20.

3. I enjoy the intellectual challenge presented by researching and understanding this technology and sharing what I find and it allows me to focus on something outside myself.

4. I also enjoy seeing if the management techniques I used to create a positive work place were able to be brought across to a social media platform and I am convinced they are and are more valuable than the conflict model that is popular with many who set up these types of sites. Just like linking AKD1000 together increases its power having the collective research of all of the posters here ensures that if there is something to be found it will be found and having posters like for example @BarrelSitter with his engineering qualifications (I know there are more) to look at more technical research and point us in the right direction is something which creates amazing opportunities for investors such as each one of us.

5. The former CEO could only be selling his shares without the written permission of the Board as he is still on the payroll and if nothing else we know there are NDA's in place which means he and every member of the Board and Key Management must be aware of market sensitive information which means any sale or purchase would be insider trading. Remember this allegation comes from the individual who one minute was calling the company a dog, then claimed to have this impeccable source that guaranteed BRN was going to be a success, to the next minute back to dog status again. Clearly has problems either with the truth or mental health.

6. There was no reign pulling by the company of myself.

7. The real reason for stepping away was to reset my thinking about other posters. Someone very close to me has a very rare and complicated medical condition. We have been engaged with this condition for nine years and had thought we were very lucky as at the time of initial diagnosis we became the tenth case in Australia and at the point I stopped asking we were one of five of that original group. We and those involved in the treatment two years ago decided to call remission. Then mid last year it became possible that this might not be the case. Due to Covid the very torturous lengthy path to diagnosis had to commence again and we are in the last two weeks of results which in the normal course of events would lead to a confirmation of still in remission or not and if not to an entitlement to have a very rare scan to confirm. You have to pass this threshold to have the scan.

So herein is why I was resetting my approach. Because of the ignorant and uniformed opinions of the masses concerning Lucas Heights it has not been upgraded for the production of advanced medical isotopes for years and as a result cannot provide the sophisticate isotope required and in pre Covid times the scan would be scheduled weeks ahead and the isotope would be flown into Sydney from France the only country which was making these isotopes for export. The rarity of the need for this type of scan means that no one can make money from it and so they do not export it. Presently due to all the things we know about it is questionable as to whether this scan will be possible if the final results dictate it should be undertaken. The isotope has a very short half life and its period of effective use occupies a very narrow window. This situation was colouring my thought processes not about Branded but about the types of trolls who pervade this site for personal gain without any care for who they may be attacking supported by the ignorant such as anti vaxers and a whole range of other loonies.

8. The real concern I have about my vision is that the person concerned has a great need for me to remain on top of my game and dare I say sighted and I thank Tiger again for drawing my attention to the particular research that if the worse occurred I may be eligible to pursue.

9. Now that is out of the way I am sure some may have heard about Black Fungus killing people who are diabetic post Covid-19 in India. Well it caught my attention and without going into it too deeply it can be treated and the earlier it is discovered the odds of successful treatment without the need for surgical removal of an individual's eye/s increases exponentially.

Well following a little bit of research it seems that it has been proven that fungal infections of the sinus and throat are susceptible to detection as volatile organic compounds on human breath. So the extent of the potential uses of the AKIDA volatile organic compound detection device are clearly legion and as another poster pointed out this one application of Brainchip's world leading technological breakthrough is company making and will all by itself justify all the faith of long term loyal shareholders.

By the way to all the 'anti vaxers' out there Black Fungus is everywhere in the world and resides in the soil just like anthrax waiting an opportunity to come to life so this is not just a developing world problem. Being vaccinated and taking whatever risk exists to create herd immunity is in my opinion every responsible persons duty so that the vulnerable in our community are protected from the Covid-19 virus and its emerging side effects.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.