BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi jeff2151Thanks. Will say nothing more.Just checked Top Rated...

1. 10,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27369
    Hi jeff2151

Thanks. Will say nothing more.

Just checked Top Rated posts as I do looking for opportunities. I thought you and the other Brainchip HC family consortium might like a post that is top rated and from the heart of someone affected by a failure of there being a non invasive handheld device for the detection of disease. (NB: I have mentioned this condition previously as being one where it has been experimentally proven in rats that it can be diagnosed from VOC's on breath).

Also think about the sad lives that the negative posters and trolls are living. For whatever reason they lack the ability to see the positive beneficial potential in this technology. Anyway as I say the following post that is in relation to another share altogether I think should cause rational humane individuals to pause for thought and develop more patience considering the huge paradigm shift that is underway supported by AKIDA technology and which Professor Barry Marshall spoke to in a recently posted video presentation about a week ago:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sadly my mother in law died yesterday. I post as she was released from rehab post back operation and was given all clear after being on antibiotics for infection. A few days later she calls her daughter in distress, we go to her place. Ambulance say doesn't sound priority but eventually come. Ambos come and vitals a bit abnormal, emergency initially say maybe some pain relief.... before discharge goes bad, sepsis, ICU, emergency surgery to clean operation 'hardware'..... ICU...sepsis impacted all organs.... ICU, micro still inconclusive, a few weeks...infection roars back.. Bleak outlook if survives....Advanced care direction implemented...care and comfort...dies 2 hrs later.... Vale Heather and thankyou.

Relevance to ....... - Early ID of sepsis may have changed disease treatment/progression...

Also I'm surprised that multiple swabs, micro petri, pcr testing..... the bug never is confirmed or infection seed site.

Hospital staff are amazing but still sometimes fly blind. Timely Information about patient is critical

PS hug those you love and friends and family are what matters"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know this poster from the proverbial bar of soap but my heart goes out to them, their family and their friends. We came as close as they did with my late mother in law but had the background and the experience to convince the Ambulance Service that it was an emergency and that it was likely sepsis.

Getting an announcement today or tomorrow will likely raise the share price but that is so less important than what the announcement will mean for families and friends and all those who interconnect around the globe.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.