BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think it is not properly understood what you are buying from...

1. 9,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25455
    I think it is not properly understood what you are buying from Brainchip when you enter an Early Access Program and why shareholders should place a high value on the significance of a company deciding to sign up and pay Brainchip to enter this program:

As an EAP customer:
    1. You receive the IP
    2, You receive a test board with one to three AKD1000 engineering sample chips
    3. You receive a pre-defined amount of paid Engineering support and design assistance to allow you and or your people to implement the AKIDA technology in your chosen product. The former CEO made the point very strongly in his December, podcast that the design assistance being provided by Brainchip engineers had been very important to some of the EAP customers in selecting the best way to take full advantage of what AKIDA technology offered.
    4. After exhausting the pre-paid engineering support an EAP is entitled to continuing engineering and design support at an additional charge.

All of the companies that have signed up as EAP's if they were only 'tyre kicking' were able to have free access to the AKIDA Development Environment and selected customers from early 2020 could also apply for an receive the Intellectual Property free of charge.

So it is against this background that shareholders have been formally advised by ASX price sensitive announcements that NASA, Vorago, Ford and Valeo have signed up and paid to become EAP customers.

It is against this background that we know there are at least another six EAP customers who names have not been disclosed to make a total of more than ten as stated by Anil Mankar at last weeks Ai Field Day.

It is against this background that Socionext Brainchip's production and design partner is offering AKD1000 as part of its product range.

It is against this background that Renesas has entered a full unconditional agreement to licence the AKIDA IP.

It is against this background not as EAP customers but as strategic partners that Magik-Eye, NaNose and Nosy Gut Belt have been working with Brainchip.

Take the time to consider the above carefully and add to this all the speculative and confirmed information available and see how this all starts to come together as a very exciting time in the development of Brainchip's commercial journey.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Balista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.