BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-12018

1. 9,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26226

”Our investment philosophy is to purchase securities where the present value of future free cash flows can be reasonably ascertained and the security is trading at discount to their intrinsic value.

Keeping an open mind to potential investments is critical to our process and expanding our horizons to consider global influences gives us a powerful edge.

Assessing risk is fundamental to Spheria’s investment philosophy. Explicit risk controls include a preference for companies with low or no balance sheet gearing. When the company does have debt, Spheria ensures that free cash flow can support the said level of gearing and is appropriate for the nature of the business”

I always like to go and look at what a commentator claims to be their approach to investing. I have taken the above from Marcus Burns mission page. It is clear to me that in commenting on Brainchip he and his mate have completely abandoned their stated mission.

Given the shorting and attack by the AFR it could be that this failure to engage with their own mission statement is due to less noble reasons.

I have said it before take great care at the moment not to be manipulated.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.