BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-12052

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Rumsfeld stated:
    "Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
    We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know."

A version of this statement has stuck in my mind ever since first hearing it.
    We are in the dark on so much that is going on in the world we find ourselves in, that just about everything we do is calculated risk.
    In an attempt to mitigate said risk we seek information and facts so as to weigh alternate possibilities.
    Many of us have stumbled here seeking such knowledge in the small matter of wealth generation amongst other motivations.

Thank you to those who share here with right motive, certainly seeking self gain, but also understanding we live in a society we are constantly building anew. Understanding that we are all interrelated to some degree and as the current pandemic is teaching us,
    We are not secure, until we are ALL secure.

For those with a small and merely personal viewpoint, before resorting to chicanery, please think about your actions and both the intended and unknown consequences of such and contemplate the karmic return, even if you are bereft of morality.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.