BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-12060

1. 9,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26208
    The idea that revenue is important is perhaps not something that I have given enough attention to as my working life was about revenue in the future so I am very comfortable with the idea that building a successful business is about much more than how much money you are presently banking but about the future value you are accruing by reason of your present endeavours.

So for those who are used to the revenue model consider the following statistics:

1. According to the World Health Organisation at anyone time there are 10 to 15 million medical practitioners in the World.

2. According to the World Health Organisation in 2018 there were 18 million cancer patients receiving treatment for their conditions.

3. According to Medicare records there are over 150 million visits to a medical practitioner in Australia each year.
    https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/medicare

4. The Australian population is about one three hundredth of the Worlds Population so if we say World wide visits to a medical practitioner was only 100 times the Australian experience this would mean there are 1.5 billion visits to a medical practitioner World wide each year but it is probably much higher.

Take these figures and add in the following:

1. Professor Haick is on record as saying that each NaNose breath test will cost $2 to $3.

2. A handheld Police style alco tester can be purchase for figures ranging from $90 to $350.

So if we say that the NaNose breath tester were to be sold for a discounted rate of $300.00 a unit to 10 million medical practitioners this would be $3 billion in upfront sales.

If part of the contractual basis of these units being discounted to medical practitioners was that they needed to enter service agreements based on say $1.00 per patient test this would be an additional recurring income of at least 18 million dollars a month from cancer patients recurring for their lives but this 18 million number would grown over time as the numbers of newly diagnosed cancer patients keep being added and tested regularly while ever they survive. So 18 million is an initial number but would be much larger.

Then if medical practitioner's tested every other patient routinely when they visited for the 1.5 billion patient visits but say 1 billion visits this of course is a further $1 billion of recurring income just from the NaNose cancer testing device.

So I get:

1. Sale of 10 million devices to medical practitioners $3 billion
    2. Testing of cancer patients $216 million per annum recurring and increasing.
    3. Routine patient testing $1 billion per annum recurring and increasing.

All for 59 cents a share before you get to every other edge device that number in the billions and this attributes absolutely no present or future value to the sale of the IP to Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry.

Some might think that it is worth taking the risk and holding until next year.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 870171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.