BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN is a penny stock, the people who bought in last year after...

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    BRN is a penny stock, the people who bought in last year after all the stocks crashed have done well, some people still holding brn probably should have sold in September last year when it peaked at 97 cents, those like myself that did sell and then bought back in thinking it would go higher quickly are paying the price. The amount of stocks that I haven't bought that have gone up 10 fold since brn crashed is enormous, I have been patient trying not to sell my brn shares at a loss and have been averaging down constantly, at the same time I realise that I should have just taken the loss and would have made my money back within a day on the other stocks I have less money in. I know that in September I will get the chance to sell brn at a profit and with less tax. I understand why the people who bought at 3 cents upramp constantly and I realised that this stock will take years to be worth more than $2 , so anyone who is thinking about doubling your money will buying brn stock right now, forget it. Try something else. The smart money in this stock is long gone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.