BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-12422

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I just want to voice my opinion on some of the wild expectations and prediction for BRNs share price. there has been $10 and even $100 per shares numbers being tossed around the forums many times. All though I think it is great to dream big and look forward to this happening, I ask myself if this is realistic in a year, two years or even 5. what is Realiatic?

we have voiced our opinion about BRN should under promise and over deliver, and I think as a long term investor this is executive the mentality we should have to Brainchips Growth. we are literally on the very beginning of an exponential growth curve with AI and AI at the edge particularly. as you all know exponential growth curves strts of slow but as time goes on and things start to multiply year on year down the track, there is no telling where we will be.

I would much rather have a stable Inovative company that are in a long term exponential market where a possibility to get a fair share of that market pontentil is a real possibility then to have some get rich quick bullshit that will be yesterday's news before it even hits the market.

Brainchip knows this, so they are doing all the groundwork now, spending time setting things up in a way that they can sustain the Growth curve ahead of us.

we are up from 3cents to 58-60cents in less then a year so, let's not for get that growth rate.

if our share price doubles every two years from here it would be a whopping 9.60 in 2028

I think this is very conservative, but As I said, under promise, over deliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.