BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I like the application of logic and lateral thinking to solve...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25590
    I like the application of logic and lateral thinking to solve problems.

Lots of experiences add value and over the last few days we have had the benefit of old school technology thinking around frames per second and traditional benchmarking.

It has been pointed out time and again that this is old school technology thinking is not how to approach an understanding of Brainchip’s AKIDA technology.

The thing is that this constant hammering by someone with a particular background has reminded me that old technology thinkers talk this way using the language of benchmarks and frames per second.

Scientists and engineers from Brainchip do not they talk in spikes, REAL TIME processing and almost instantaneous results and actionable insights.

Brainchip do stand out from the rest of the technology world in this regard and I have to thank the old school technology poster for causing me to recognise the significance.

If they had not been so obsessive I might have missed the significance of the language being used by these DELL technology experts because they are talking Brainchip speak. Read the whole article but this is an example:

”…integrate other sensor data and enable multiple types of Ai-enabled analytics to access that data in place delivering results in close to real-time. The other components of this solution is to have some of these Ai-enabled analytics working at the edge so that we’re processing data as close to the source as possible….
    processing at the edge becomes more than just situational awareness it becomes Actionable Intelligence that delivers prediction insights at speed.”

Not a frame per second in sight. These experts from DELL Technologies are talking Brainchip speak and it is a beautiful thing.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.