BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-12880

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27196
    Hi MC
    I agree this is always a risk factor but two things stand out for me he looks well and he looks more relaxed than last year when he presented at the Brain Inspired Congress.

At that time as we now know there were a lot of technical loose ends up in the air with the final design for AKD1000, 500 and 1500 in play as well as testing Covid-19 and cancer data.

Yesterdays presentation stressed him because of unplanned time constraints placed on him by over runs on previous presentations yet even then he smiled at times and laughed. A good sign he is in charge of his emotional health.

So I personally think he is well on top at this point.

When August hits he will again be under a lot of technical pressure but chip design is Anil Mankar’s baby so he should be fine and he has solid support around him in the form of Ken Scarince. What a relaxed genuine, intelligent and experienced wingman to have. He also has Tony Dawe and of course somewhere in there is the lawyer they were chasing to handle the patent side of things in house in Perth.

Having said the above the CEO and CTO roles are long term too big and too important for one person to handle given where Brainchip is trying to go but this will be resolved in 6 to 9 months.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.3¢ $2.707M 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 93761 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 829397 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.