BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Akida in refrigerators? Seems to be aiming a little low to me....

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Akida in refrigerators? Seems to be aiming a little low to me.

Do we really need Akida chips in refrigerators anyway? Does not seem a particularly game changing role in A.I. somehow...
    This technology is beginning to sound somewhat underwhelming, if refrigerators is what they are aiming for.Surely there must be more worthwhile and useful roles for the Akida Brainchip?

A bit like giving someone a job as a parking attendant to someone or something that is supposedly be capable of so much more?Like Marvin the paranoid android... from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy! ("Brain the size of a planet... and all they get me to do is park cars..")

Or there is always... Brainchip... "refrigerators in Space!" I suppose.... a whole new frontier in refrigeration, maybe?But how much refrigeration do you really need in space... its already pretty cold out there I've heard.

So surely Brainchip hasn't come this far to wind up as merely a refrigerator part?I think Brainchip need a bit more direction and imagination than that if Brainchip are to conquer the supposed addressable market in A.I semiconductor devices!

Any takers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.