BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just a bit of speculating. From what you guys been coming up...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Just a bit of speculating. From what you guys been coming up with and what Peter has hinted at in regards to a new CEO, I've got some ideas who Brainchip could be possibly going for:

- Peter seems pretty keen to get a female exec on board, so a good chance a CEO will be female
    - From what you and Peter all been thinking, targeting a big tech company
    - From what a lot of you think, is looking for someone who has been second in charge and hasn't been able to grab the CEO spot as yet, so a CEO spot at BRN looks very appealing
    - Someone who may be youngish, very forward thinking and a real hunger to build a stong reputation and showcase Brainchip to the World
    - Someone of course who has strong connections

A couple of things I'm thinking:
    - Might be too tough to poach a current CEO of a big tech company
    - I'm not too sure it would be a wise move to poach someone high up from a company Brainchip are already partnering up with, dealing with or potential customers

From these points, there's plenty of candidates out there but I've got a really good candidate who would definitely fit the bill here. That is Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook. She's been at Facebook a long time now and may be keen for a fresh start as CEO of Brainchip, seeing that Mark Zuckerberg probably won't move aside any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.