BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Nanose just needs to get their sensor manufacturing started,...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543

Nanose just needs to get their sensor manufacturing started, Akida can already classify their sensor output with better than 90% accuracy.

The way I see things, we (Brainchip Inc) are pretty much ready to fire up, but we are hamstrung to a large degree, because until clients or potential clients decide that they want to incorporate our IP or chips into their own products, well, that's how the playing field is going to remain, rather uninteresting, we're all waiting for the siren to sound, game on !

The company has been exceptional, at every turn they have cleared the path forward, first listening to the early adopters by adding the CNNSNN feature, listening again to the EAP clients by adding more blocks to the Akida design and most recently adding an easy tool for developers to use, as in, the MetaTF facility.

In recent communication with the company I personally congratulated the team on the brilliant series of promotional videos that have been regularly appearing, I'm not sure if Rob is in charge of this area, but whomever is, well, they deserve credit for getting the company's brand name out there, the videos are very, very impressive, I'm sure you agree.

The next few months could be hard for some, because what news are you/would you be expecting ??

Watching the share price too closely could be the undoing of some of you, nothings changed apart from the technology is still moving forward and the company is preparing itself nicely for ultimate success, it's the timeline to revenue, or the uncertainty to achieve the type of revenue your mind has set as your target that starts to sow the seed of doubt.

The technology is continuing to evolve, and Brainchip Inc leads the World in this space, it's your choice to believe that or not...I do...that's my choice.

Tech x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.