BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The interesting thing about his presentation is he has a dodgy...

1. 10,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27369
    The interesting thing about his presentation is he has a dodgy microphone and has to yell constantly. I thought his voice was going to give out.

The other thing is that he sees no merit in the fact that despite the ASX hitting record highs and being of concern to conservative commentators the fact that Brainchip has not been chasing this trend is a source of risk for investors.

Any shareholder who has held for at least a few months would have observed that during all the various sell off’s by the US Tech market or Wall Street generally the roll on effect heavily impacted the ASX each time but Brainchip just bobbed up and down as the wave of negative sentiment passed by and broke all over the ASX.

Then his comments surrounding the $100 million in accumulated losses defies intelligent understanding. It has been accumulated over at least six years and only stands in the balance sheet as a paper loss for future taxation purposes.

Peter van der Made made the point recently about how much had been achieved for so few for so little when gains like Intel have failed. I bet Intel is holding a much larger accumulated loss for its failed Loihi experiment. I read at one time they had 238 engineers working on trying to make it work.

My recollection of the total actual debt showing on the Brainchip balance sheet was $438,000 against at the time about $27 million Australian in the bank.

The only thing this guy seems to be on top of is the short interest in Brainchip which does make you wonder how he got this right.

What he reminded me of with his content and shouting delivery is the drunk who has mistaken the situation at a wedding and feels that he needs to convince everyone and the only way to get people to listen is to raise his voice louder and louder.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.