BRN 1.25% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-139

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    it is very undervalued.
    the greedy part of me wants the share price to remain where it is or even lower so I can keep buying every week, but then again if we move north of the current share price I’ll be very happy.

What I don’t understand, there’s people that claim they know the fundamentals of Brainchip, know where they’re at, know what’s happening, know the timeline, but yet if no material contract any time soon, they would sell?
    Why? why would you do that out of pure impatience? That tells me they don’t understand and comprehend what’s happening.

For the newbies on here, take a look at any stock chart, tell me does it go straight up? No it doesn’t, even the market darling APT, we would all be rich if it worked like that, I even have friends who call me sometimes and ask me “what’s happening with Brainchip, why is it going down” and I’ve told them numerous times, do some research about Brainchip and they say yeah yeah and still they don’t.

So IMO unless your financial circumstances change, I ask you, where will you move on to? And why? I understand if you’re a short term trader who moves around, but if you claim to want to hold BRN shares for the long term, then IMO please do so and remember the company we are all backing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.388M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
93 815550 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1009600 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.