BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-14001

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    @DingoBorat Did you see the comment I was referring to ?

"Shorts increase in this case is a good sign." - @zeeb0t

This is the type of inane logic that is rampant here.

I explained which factors would cause someone to have doubt on BRNs future price. It's not because they "believe in the stock".

If they DID have bullish sentiment and were able to lower the price through manipulation on social media or forums like this - they' wouldn't be a shorter. They'd buy it outright after manipulating the stock. - Sparkster
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spankster.................your just another , just the same as 88Crazyhorse. NO understanding of the stockmarket at all. And I should know as I explained in my replied post to 88Crazyhorse.

Another child playing around in the forums. As a German poster said last night, the German forums are useless because of all the garbage posted and spammed. Enough said.
    Like 88crazyhorse you now have no credibility here as you backed his "theories" . You also should leave as all now know about you.

Also when shorts increase its a good sign depends on the particular stock, but in BRN case it is a good sign along with increased downramping as it explains continued price & share manipulation as coming from larger Insto's accumulating a very valuable stock from scared retail shareholders.

Goodbye spankster, go do a uni course ,make something of your life.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.