BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-14191

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Woke up early and couldn't back to sleep, so my mind raced about BRN and I kept coming back to the same few points:

1. Raspberry Pi. Though this will likely contribute to revenue in a meaningful way, it is more the impact of learning for future generations that I find interesting (and even admirable?). I think it shows our management (PVDM et al.) are real people focused on improving the world through "Beneficial AI". The fact that their great great great etc. grandchildren will never have to work is a bonus for these seemingly humanitarians.

2. Sexy sells. Shiny, high tech cars, the newest cool looking fridge that tells you when your food is good or bad, big FOMO factors at play here for many products.

3. Safety (and health) sells. Example: people pay for any product that will save a baby e.g. thousands of dollars for the best pram. Now think of an inexpensive, small and portable device with long lasting battery, multiple disease diagnosing capabilities and no need for internet connection. Think of object recognition for cars (autonomous or not), or for cameras on your front door providing security.

I invested in this to make money and that will always be my aim. But it is also nice to know this company, if it takes off like it really should, could also make the world a better place.
    Last edited by x09towni: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.