BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-14204

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    did any see thw fakenews doco yesterday and the use of AI, they showed a very believable manipulation with it... showing Biden announcing a first strike; at war.... what would be the reaction - would another take the time to chevck out if was real? or just press the button in defensive act to lauch missiles; and as said even if most knew it was fake.... it would only take a small percentage of those adversary nations to react to maybe start an unstopable chain of events.

people are working on a type of ditigal signature to check if video streams etc are real or not...but with so much high level hacking at present ...its all very scary... i hope BRN develops, even in partnership.... to truely create 'AI for good'.
    it only a matter of time before some of these Egotistical, mostly male, sending the world into self destuction, just because of why? they all have their toys of Ego ie the trillions invested in their fighting machines... and its human fodder to sacfice ....what a different world if some of those leaders took the bravery and actually use those trillions for making people lives better....it would take much less than a trillion to cure cancer in a very short time, or world hunger.... i'm sure most of us have had the dream in our head at time, lecturing to ourselves.

think AI modeling, instead of human trials that may take years, could be used to make disease a non event

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $780.7K 4.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 1866923 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1021815 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.