BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

All i see is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....AKIDA ......BLAH BLAH BLAH...

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    All i see is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....AKIDA ......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ......AKIDA lol lol

https://news.samsung.com/global/editorial-extraordinary-innovation-for-a-more-unforgettable-world-the-story-behind-samsungs-pioneering-v-nand-memory-solution?utm_source=nr_linkedin&utm_medium=social

A New Paradigm of Extended Reality Will Extend the Role of Semiconductors

The world is shifting to a new paradigm of extended reality (XR) thanks to the rapid advancement of technology. In fact, due to the pandemic, the time when XR is set to become a part of all our daily lives has been advanced considerably. The era in which daily lifestyles include an overlap between reality and cyber space draws ever nearer. Moreover, the refinement of IT devices and technologies will require an entirely new approach that will be completely different from anything previously seen—and the role of semiconductors will become more important than ever before.

Unquestionably, Samsung will continue to work to enable a better society by introducing innovative semiconductor products based on robust technological advancements. This will happen so you can rest assured that the precious memories stored on your electronic devices will be around for a very long time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.