BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

we’re living in a get rich quick type of world with new...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    we’re living in a get rich quick type of world with new investors, they see on Facebook and other platforms the pumps by some people and follow the herd, so they jump ship.If only the stock market went straight up in a line, we’d all be rich!

Lots of these people that sell out IMO will end up buying back in.
    I couldn’t think of a more exciting and comfortable time to be holding Brainchip shares, yet a small minority see different because they lack the research and will power to be able to do their own research, and want to be glass half empty type of people.

It’s never a good look when a CEO sells some shares, but 1.6 percent of shares only? God damn the Brainchip ship must be sinking, that would be like me selling 12,000 units, how dare I do such a thing, nobody knows what’s going on in his personal life, yet there’s mud thrown at it, a better headline would of read-

“BRAINCHIP APPOINTS FORMER ARM PRESIDENT AND EVP OF COMMERCIAL AND GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT AND THE GLOBAL DIRECTOR OF OF THE ARM FOUNDRY PROGRAM”

and proceeded to talk about how ARM is worth almost $50 billion Australian dollars and made over US$1.5 billion in net sales in 2020.

A complete failure of journalism and only can be put down to a self motive, and the heard follows!

All I can say is I’m a proud BRN shareholder and proud to be a part of a unicorn stock changing the world.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.