BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-14755

1. 9,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25846
    I speak of the posters who shall not be named but just in case you caught their act they purported/implied that they had Tech Industry knowledge, biomedical knowledge, etc; all from the sanctity of the anonymous confessional that is social media and now just to ram home the true situation portrayed by @BarrelSitter, @uiux, @IndepthDiver, and so on and so forth I invite you to read these selected paragraphs from someone who is actually prepared to give his real name and qualifications and state his opinion openly even thought it might draw public ridicule. He does this because he has the confidence of holding real qualifications which allow him to come to these opinions and in the knowledge that they will stand scrutiny from his similarly qualified peers:

Akida: BrainChip’s Edge AI Solution

BrainChip, creatorsof high-grade neuromorphic processors, have delivered a new standard for AIprocessing power with their new Akida chip. With a modest form factor and smallpower draw compared to other neuromorphic systems-on-a-chip (NSoCs), Akidadelivers high-performance AI processing thanks to its flexible neuron fabric.

Akida: BrainChip’s Edge AI Solution

BrainChip, creatorsof high-grade neuromorphic processors, have delivered a new standard for AIprocessing power with their new Akida chip. With a modest form factor and smallpower draw compared to other neuromorphic systems-on-a-chip (NSoCs), Akidadelivers high-performance AI processing thanks to its flexible neuron fabric.

Zach’s Reaction

Byputting AI at the farthest reaches of the network, BrainChip Akida promisessmarter sensors with less complexity, saving organizations time and money whilekeeping their IoT operations swift and effective. You can learn more aboutBrainChip Akida by watching the rest of their AI Field Day presentation, or by visiting their website.

Zach DeMeyer

Zach isthe Technical/Content Writer at Gestalt IT with a degree in MechanicalEngineering from the Colorado School of Mines. A storyteller at heart, he lovesbeing on the cutting edge of new technology and telling the world about it.When he's not working, he enjoys all things outdoors, music, and soccer.The lesson to be learned is as @DingoBorat pointed out recently it is important to do your own research. Then having done your own research reach your own opinions and only change them when real and credible evidence is presented not just rambling opinions of anonymous posters such as myself. There will be many more incursions and attempts at breaking us down before Brainchip is beyond this form of attack so if you have not done your research you know what to do.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.