BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So Tesla has secured a contract with Samsung, in regards to the...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    So Tesla has secured a contract with Samsung, in regards to the supply of cameras of their Cybertrucks. I can confidently assume that their own chips are being used in these cameras. The contract equates to $400m+.

2022 Tesla Cybertruck camera systems to be supplied by Samsung – report | Drive

I know Samsung are much more equipped to make cameras unlike us, we only make chips, THAT CAN BE USED IN CAMERAS THOUGH wink.png
    but seeing this article made me just imagine the deals that you & i could possibly see arise in the future with & for BRN.

Our chips might cost a lot less, our contracts might be a lot smaller (monetary wise) but the world is our oyster. By August once the chips are completely ready for distribution, we can assume that we will see many deals, once these show us some dollar signs. The market will follow, i am betting it will react in ways like it did in September 2020.

This article is very interesting, it can be compared to BRN in terms of the potential of deals & agreements in the pipework's for us. All we need is a big break & one big announcement, this could then in turn, equate to multiple agreements & deals with many other companies, some major, some minor, regardless, we love to ********'n see it

DYOR! If your only research is HC & you invest purely based on what you read here, you should go see a doctor.

KENCHASE

Last edited by KenChase: 14/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.