BRN 3.66% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think there will be modest income. Revenue from the Renesas...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    I think there will be modest income. Revenue from the Renesas will likely be split over a few quarters to conceal the actual amount. Expect some money coming both Ford and Valeo.

BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) enters new joint agreement with car manufacturer

AI technology company BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) has signed a joint agreement for evaluation of the Akida neural network System-on-Chip (SoC) with The Ford Motor Company.

It’s for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle (AV) applications with a prominent Tier-1 automotive manufacturer and is not the subject of a fixed term.

The agreement is based upon a collaboration to evaluate Akida as it pertains to the automotive industry with payments under the agreement intended to cover associated expenses and received periodically during the evaluation process.

The engagement is considered by BRN to be a significant in the ongoing development of the Akida product.

BrainChip signs joint development agreement for Akida neuromorphic chip with Valeo

In a statement to the market this morning, BrainChip said Valeo will utilise Akida and collaborate on the development of neural network processing solutions, for integration in autonomous vehicles (AVs).

The terms of the deal stipulate that both companies must reach specific performance milestones, with BrainChip stating it expects to receive payments to cover its expenses, subject to the completion of, as yet, undisclosed milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $417.6K 2.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 1638764 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 342013 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.