BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-16148

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Well I think some fear it going to near zero lol due to no revenue.

The lack of news but this is out of everyone's hands. BRN does not put out fluffy news they are pretty straight with information. Some don't like it.

I would say some would be short minded too.

I will add others hold and plan to hold until the exit point they have will be met.

Charts have scared a couple too lol.

Look some people don't really look at the bigger picture or take a step back. This is technology in its infancy it's not like your modifying some current application you are building a new one.

The timeline companies take is absolutely out of anyone's control I would also say before a company puts out a new upgraded gadget they will hope to run thier inventory down of what ever they had stockpiled.

People are greedy there are lots of pumps and eventual dumps everywhere you look and people will see oh I'll get a better return here there and then there they try to beat the market. They chase stuff. It works for a few folks yes but my chats with a few industry veterans we will say that the buy and hold if you think your in the right space is more likely to give you a good return then playing the market we all have been burned some don't admit loses but we all do.

I had a time line to evaluate the stock this Christmas I will stick to my timeline. I also see that lots has been delayed so I may need to wait a bit more. I like the possibility of future dividends too so we will see. I also see that my 2021 timeline is likely pushed to 2022 but that's life ha ha. Meaning revenue meaningful revenue.

We will always have bashers and shorters and people play their goals it's never going to end. Investing is suppose to be a passive income yes it requires research and keeping up but worring about a cyclic fluctuations is a full time job that i have already lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.