BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-16471

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    My cause is to let genuine people decide how they wish to invest (or not) with logical and factual discussion rather than being negatively trolled out of existence while the company does what the company does. It is MUCH easier to be fearful than to be positive and manipulators know this.
    And no I'm not helping myself by losing it but again Ive really had enough of the crap pushed on reasonable people who accept some risk as a reasonable part of ethical investing.
    I have no issue with positivity when the share price is stagnant or falling while awaiting company progress while people pass the time. Different thing entirely when it comes to pumping the stock after accumulating and a different thing again when people have been waiting after years of risk to celebrate when the company makes a huge step forward. I would rather the share price was high yes if it reflects the reality and/or realistic potential of the company. I don't like volatility but will ride it out as I am in a position that allows me to do so.
    Im on the side of people who genuinely have skin in the game and looking to a supportive and non-manipulative community discussion. If you are not holding or change your sentiment regularly and you've been around a while I don't trust you (though whether anyone actually does or not on an anonymous forum who knows).
    The longer you stick around the easier it is to pick manipulators from genuine investors/humans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.