BRN 13.2% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-1652

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356

I understand your concern.

Im also invested in other companies, the platform here is extremely unique and totally unlike others.

I can not emphasis to you enough, read over the last 6 months or more every single thread here. (Yes it will do your head in/ perhaps there will be so much that can not be comprehended nor understood (most of the tech is way over my head) it will take months to read and absorb)

This forum in comparison to others has an extremely diverse set of individuals/ speculators / dot joiners / researchers / full on tech heads / engineers the diverse list goes on, nor is everything put in simple laymen terms on here as it is on other threads in other companies eg FMG.

You are in complete control of your decisions and also investments, all new technology comes with risks and rewards, please take some time and “google both Apple and Microsoft share price from their inception till today. (with both. Apple and Microsoft after your research decide for yourself when did they make money, does Afterpay make money right now. no )

One huge big thing for BRN = PATENTS.

As a shareholder you have every right to contact the company directly and ask any question of concern.

Hope this helps

Kindest

Nan. Xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $421.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 22.5¢ 18.5¢ $4.334M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 136156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.