BRN 13.2% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-16590

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Watching the news this morning, 163 new cases of COVID-19 with 71 active in the community (NSW). Whatever your political stance on vaccine rollouts etc I think one of the most important things to get us out of these snap lockdowns is RAPID testing! The Nanose/brainchip partnership on the breathalyser has never been so needed and so vital, this ease of testing will widen the net of health authorities to catch even asymptomatic individuals and lead to a generally more efficient system.... not just for NSW, but more broadly, all of Australia and the rest of the world!

Something that piqued my interest particularly in today's presser, the stand in chief health officer was asked why haven't NSW acquired rapid antigen tests? He answered that they were constantly reviewing these potential tests as time goes on and something will be implemented eventually. The little brainchip cheerleader in me said they are waiting for Nanose! Whilst this might not be the case as the device is still in trials, the importance of this device cannot be overlooked and I think could be one of our near term deals all things going well! Would the NSW gov hold back their $$ for a test that is:

- Hand held
    - low cost
    - non invasive
    - has up to 98% accuracy
    - results in seconds
    - can be advanced to detect cancers and other diseases.
    - is as easy as breathing

Enjoy the weekend Brainers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.