BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Awesome thanks mate..............So the reason I asked is...

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    Awesome thanks mate..............So the reason I asked is because this recent article says the WA government is funding the research and i wasn't sure if that was known already? Apologies if previously posted. Maybe it was the Government that brought us together with BIOTOME?

And did we know Prof Barry was a founder of BIOTOME?

https://wholesaleinvestor.com.au/biotome-pty-ltd-advances-precision-immunology-with-cutting-edge-ai-and-nanoelectronics/

Background to Biotome

Biotome, founded in 2017 by Professor Samuel Lundin, Dr Alma Fulurija and Nobel Laureate Professor Barry Marshall, is developing next-generation antibody tests (serology tests) based on precision immunology.

Partnership with BrainChip Ltd in a Project Funded by the Government of Western Australia

BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreaking AkidaTM neuromorphic processor chip that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. In a joint government funded COVID-19 project Biotome will use AkidaTM to identify the antibodies that can protect against SARS- CoV-2 infection – the so-called neutralising antibodies. This could pave the way for a test that determines which level of protection against COVID-19 a person has after having received COVID-19 vaccination or after having been infected with SARS-CoV-2.

Dr. Samuel Lundin, CEO of Biotome on the BrainChip partnership:

“We believe the precision of antibody tests for infections can be improved dramatically. Our partnership with Brainchip is an important step for our development of point-of-care tests that are based on patented high-precision immunological markers. We are very excited to explore how the cutting-edge Akida neural processor can improve the accuracy and information quality of the antibody-tests we are developing, by providing advanced AI capacity at the point of care. If the project is successful we will apply the same principles to other antibody tests in our pipeline.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.