BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just my thought for the day.I've been thinking about the...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Just my thought for the day.

I've been thinking about the Microsoft X10 scenario. This is just my perception and I know HotCopper is a small sample size, but when checking out the general views investors have of what is achievable for Brainchip, there are quite a number of you who believe this is possible.

I believe Brainchip has unlimited potential with it having something so advanced in an area the World is heading towards or grasping for, as well as the minds and ambitions that is driving this simply amazing technology to even greater and unimaginable heights.

If we get the general idea of what HotCopper investors who are generally well informed with an understanding of where the world is heading, then I believe this somewhat reflects the views of those who've invested in Brainchip.

Now imagine what will happen when we gain traction in regards to how the rest of the world will view Brainchip once they have a fair understanding of how the Akida products will be affecting the lives of just about everyone on the planet.

I'm guessing investors on HotCopper won't be the only ones thinking along the lines of Microsoft X10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.