BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-16611

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    1. The timing of his "retirement" ann for 1, it was very conveniently timed with LDN's departure notice

2. There was also a video of him being interviewed by cnn on his retirement plans which he not very convincing in when he stated he had no plans to go elswhere and said he was going to catch up on "fishing" - the interviewer didn't believe him either. (I'll try to find it for you.)

3. One of our long time posters was the first to raise him as a possible replacement for LDN.

This poster has a proven track record of being unusually accurate in his suggestions and predictions.........., not always correct but is a lot of the time. He didn't say he will be just that it was an interesting development which is usually his cryptic way of saying there might be something in it.

He had hinted in the past that ARMv9 architecture was "interesting" (I had my own suspicions about this for a while) and a few months later we have ARM on our podcast slot.............So I weigh his comments a little heavier than most. This association is yet to be formally proven or announced but if you visit the ARM thread it's looking very likely imo......

4. There has been a number of high profile QUALCOMM employees active with BRN on LinkedIn recently (and vice versa) which I have posted about in the ARM + discussion threads.

5. Our acting CEO and founder has stated a couple of times we are looking for someone from the big tech companies ie GOOGLE, INTEL, AMD etc but made no mention of QAULCOMM which makes me think it's not out of the question (imo he's unlikely to name companies we are likely to actually get our ceo from, but QUALCOMM is certainly in the same league)

6. His current place of residence is only a 1hr commute to BRN in CA.....................what.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3396/3396467-d6ee06915500da52a5eeeb8501dc714e.jpg

I really like the idea of him being CEO as he is incredibly loyal (was at QAULCOMM for 27 years), helped the company grow through very rough competitive terrain, and seems like a very solid all round human who's colleagues speak very highly of him, so there's probably a little bias in there on my part.

The only thing really throwing my confidence at the moment is the number of ARM employees that have recently moved to BRN.......... so for this reason Simon Segars is certainly another possibility given the whole NVIDIA / ARM takeover scenario currently in play........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.