BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I believe Brainchip was not ready to become publicly traded when...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I believe Brainchip was not ready to become publicly traded when they did because they were not nearly ready for prime time then. They had no product anyone could buy.
    They remained in research & development with little chance for revenues. Now almost 10 years later they appear closer, much closer
    to earning some revenue and being ready for the prime time and share appreciation....in my opinion. But their soon to be delivered 7000 +/- chips are only to be further tested for proof of concept. Not in consumer products en masse, but closer, which is great.

I share most every ones enthusiasm for their eventual success and hold tight to my shares. The story just sounds too good to jump off of the bus now. But I can't post this without adding some additional questions and / or concerns.

1) How old is PVDM ? Clearly he is the most important person in this company. I would like to know how old he is. He is probably around 65 - 75 I would estimate. Anyone know for sure? How old is Mr. Manker? Eventual success may not be soon enough for these men, because after all, they are not gods. They are just men with a great idea that can't wait forever for their idea to blast off and pay off.....can they? What if one of them sustains burns to his hands (that is in bad taste,...sorry), or gets in a car accident? Having key employee insurance pay out to it's limits will NOT propel the stock price I can assure you.

2) With so many shares sloshing around I think it is hard for our stock to get any positive traction. Mr. FF rationalized the massive float once by describing the amount as having the benefit of democratizing the ownership of shares to allow for people who would not otherwise be able to participate.......to participate. I bought his reply then, but I have become skeptical now as our share price flounders and drops. I would rather have our shares appreciate in price and could care less if fewer people were able to own shares.

3) What if the early adapters are not the ones who requested non disclosure agreements be in place? What if it was Brainchip who wanted NDA's
    to suppress or prevent early adopters who didn't think Akida was what they had hoped for and decided to walk, from disclosing any information about their reasons, or where Akida failed their expectations. And, if it was Brainchip who insisted, could that be a positive? Like Tesla driver feedback helping to perfect Tesla self driving expertise. In all that I've read on Hot Copper I don't recall seeing this possibility addressed. Harmless question ..... I hope someone can answer.

I am not a "downramper" but I know some of my concerns will make it appear I am. Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 241477 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 11442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.